LYSAGHT® Fascia Purlins incorporate many design features which make it an easy-to-use, economical eave purlin and fascia combined. Wider portal frame spacings have created a need for long length, one piece fascia purlins.
Roll-formed from high-tensile Australian-made steel, galvanised for corrosion protection, these fascia purlins can be supplied in any required length from 1,000mm to 15,000mm. The continuous lengths eliminate costly, time consuming splice plates and the resultant bolts which can interfere with the roof sheeting.
The LYSAGHT® Fascia Purlin incorporates a number of useful features. High tensile steel means it is lighter and stronger than mild steel purlins. The size and thickness were chosen to complement the LYSAGHT® Zeds, Cees and SUPAPURLINS range.
- Long length one piece purlins ideal for portal frame buildings.
- Roll-formed from high tensile Australian-made galvanised for corrosion protection.
- Available with fluted or smooth face.
- Lengths are available from 1,000mm to 15,000mm.
- Fluted face accommodates bolt heads to provide flat surface for mounting gutter.
- Complements the LYSAGHT® Zeds, Cees and SUPAPURLINS range.
- The top flange can be rolled to any angle from 84º to 120º for roof pitches from -6º to 30º.
For full dimensions of LYSAGHT® Fascia Purlins, please Download LYSAGHT® Fascia Purlins (300 KB)
LYSAGHT® Fascia Purlins are roll-formed from hot-dipped, zinc-coated, high strength GALVASPAN® steel from BlueScope Steel. The steel strip conforms to AS 1397:2011 in the following grade: 1.9mm BMT, G450, Z350 (G450 = 450MPa minimum yield stress, Z350 = 350g/m2 minimum coating mass).
LYSAGHT® Zed & Cee Purlins and Girts
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.