Bradford offers a range of roofing blankets to meet your project requirements. Bradford blanket insulation is suitable as thermal insulation, acoustic insulation and condensation control for roofing applications. They may also be used for other thermal applications such as wall or underslab insulation.
Bradford AnticonTM Roofing Blanket is lightweight insulation specially designed for use in residential and commercial buildings.
Bradford AnticonTM Roofing Blanket consists of a glasswool blanket adhered to an impermeable reinforced reflective foil facing.
The glasswool blanket is manufactured by spinning molten glass, containing up to 60% recycled content, into fine wool like fibres. These are bonded together using a thermosetting resin. The Bradford Thermofoil facing extends 150mm beyond one longitudinal edge of the blanket to provide an overlap when installed. The product can be identified by its golden appearance and foil facing.
AnticonTM Roofing Blanket is designed to provide efficient thermal insulation and condensation control under metal deck, fiber cement and concrete roofs. in residential or commercial applications. The name “Anticon” reflects the anti-condensation function of this product. Typical Applications include;
- Residential metal clad roofs
- Commercial and Industrial metal clad and fibre cement roofs eg, offices, shopping centres, warehouses etc
- Under concrete slabs in carparks
AnticonTM is designed to reduce rain and aircraft noise and can also substantially reduce reverberant noise within the building. For optimum acoustic treatment rain noise on metal roofs Bradford Acousticon is also available.
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight Insulation blanket
- Available in a range of thicknesses to meet the BCA Energy Efficiency Provisions
- Reduces overall building energy usage
- Helps prevent condensation
- Reduces rain noise
- Can be stored externally due to water resistant packaging
- Can be custom cut to required length to reduce waste and installation time
- Non Combustible
- Made from Biosoluble formulation