LYSAGHT MULTICLAD® is an attractive trapezoidal multi-ribbed profile. MULTICLAD® is usually used where an inexpensive, quick to install cladding is desirable, such as garages, carports and sheds. The speed of installation also makes it popular for commercial and industrial projects such as warehouses, showrooms and retail premises. The long clean lines of LYSAGHT MULTICLAD® can be installed either vertically or horizontally.
- Available in a range of COLORBOND® steel colours and ZINCALUME® steel
- Attractive trapezoidal multi-ribbed profile
- 840mm wide cover makes it quick and easy to install.
LYSAGHT MULTICLAD® is available in the standard range of COLORBOND® steel colours and in unpainted ZINCALUME® steel.
Available in custom cut lengths to suit the application requirements.
Length: +0mm, -15mm
Width: +4mm, -4mm
- Next generation ZINCALUME® aluminium / zinc / magnesium alloy coated steel complies with AS1397-2011 G550, AM125 (550 MPa minimum yield stress, 125 g/m2 minimum coating mass)
- COLORBOND® prepainted steel complying with AS/NZS 2728:Type 4, is made from zinc-aluminium alloy coated steel complying with AS1397-2001, G550 (550MPa minimum yield stress), AZ150 (150g/m2 minimum coating mass), or
- COLORBOND® prepainted steel complying with AS/NZS 2728:Type 6, is made from stainless steel complying with JIS G 4305, Grade 430 stainless steel, 430SS550. Subject to enquiry
- The base metal thickness is 0.35mm & 0.42mm
Mass (COLORBOND® steel)
- BMT 0.35mm: 3.33 kg/m2
- BMT 0.42mm: 3.95 kg/m2
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.