LYSAGHT KLIP-LOK® is available in the standard range of COLORBOND® steel colours and in unpainted ZINCALUME® steel.
Factory sheets cut to order.
Length: +0 mm, -15 mm
Width: +4 mm, -4 mm
Make allowance for thermal expansion or contraction for long length roofs at sheeting ends.
The equation ΔL = α x ΔT x L gives an indication of the sheeting extent or contraction (ΔL).
α = 12 x 10-6 (coefficient of linear expansion for steel).
ΔT = temperature change in °C.
L = sheet length in mm
Mt=1.0 with the following assumptions made:
Cpi=+0.20, (Region A : Cpe=-0.65) (Region B : Cpe=-0.90),
KLIP-LOK CLASSIC® 700 is made from:
- Next generation ZINCALUME® aluminium/zinc/ magnesium alloy coated steel complies with AS 1397:2011 G550, AM125 (550 MPa minimum yield stress, 125 g/m2 minimum coating mass)
- COLORBOND® is prepainted steel for exterior roofing and walling. It is the most widely used. The painting complies with AS/NZS 2728:2013 and the steel base is an aluminium/zinc alloy-coated steel complying with AS 1397:2011. Minimum yield strengths are G550 (550MPa). Minimum coating mass is AM100 (100g/m2)
- COLORBOND® Metallic is prepainted steel for superior aesthetic qualities displaying a metallic sheen.
- COLORBOND® Ultra is prepainted steel for severe coastal or industrial environments (generally within about 100-200 metres of the source). The painting complies with AS/NZS 2728:2013 and the steel base is an aluminium/ zinc alloy-coated steel complying with AS 1397:2011. Minimum yield strength is G550 (550MPa). Minimum coating mass is AM150 (150g/m2)
- COLORBOND® Stainless is a pre-painted steel and is used for severe and coastal environments. The painting complies with AS/NZS 2728:2013 and the steel base is a stainless steel complying with AISI/AST M Type 430; UNS No. S43000.
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.